If you are a parent, child, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandparent or even just a friend and you know that someone in your family is being abused, I urge you to contact the proper authorities.

I have searched the internet for these resources and I hope that someone will use them.

If you are a child or a parent and you need help, please call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) press 1 to talk to a hotline councilor.

The child help website has tons of resources that you will need if you know that a child is being abused. Don’t wait, just do it now.

If these resources weren’t helpful enough, I’m sure any one of them can direct you to the information you are looking for.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.